PRIVACY & DATA POLICY
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process some of your personal data:
• When you make an online purchase and checkout as a guest.
• When you create an account with us.
• When you sign up for our newsletter or mailing list.
• When you purchase services services at our workshop but don't have an account with us.
• When you engage with us on social media.
• When you contact us by any means, e.g. phone, email, social media etc.
• When you enter any prize draws or competitions.
• When you book any kind of appointment with us, e.g. ski/ snowboard fitting, or ski/snowboard service.
• When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
• When you comment on or review our products and services.
• When you've given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
• If you have an account with us, or make a purchase of products or services, we may record some of your personal data, for example your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, order records, email address and telephone number.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
If you'd rather we didn't save cookies, you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies at any time. This can be done in the “settings” section of your computer. If you want to learn a bit more about cookies, you can by clicking on this link.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and so carries the risk of being intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Previously this incurred charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us, however in line with recent changes to privacy laws, we will no longer charge you for access to this information.
If you're unsure about anything relating to this Privacy and Cookies policy, feel free to drop us a line via email at: email@example.com