Our aim is simple: to provide you with the right tools to be able to have the best possible experience on the mountain. We're so confident that you'll love your skis or snowboard that if for some reason you don't, let us know and we will make it right.
Your warranty is valid from the date of purchase. The details of the warranty are outlined below.
WARRANTY INFORMATION (this affects your legal rights). Limited Warranty Policy.
Nix Snow Ltd warrants all skis, snowboards and other products sold to be free of material and manufacturing defects for a period not exceeding two (2) years from the original date of purchase. If a product is found to be a valid warranty claim by Nix Snow Ltd, in its sole discretion Nix Snow Ltd’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Nix Snow Ltd will not be responsible for any accidental expenses including binding removal/ remounting, and removal/ replacement of stomp pads, stickers, etc. Nix Snow Ltd will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of the use of the product.
1) This warranty applies exclusively to products made by Nix Snow Ltd and purchased from authorised dealers, and is valid to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferrable.
2) The warranty is valid from the original date of purchase. In the case of a warranty claim, please complete the card below and return by post or by emailing it to .
3) This warranty does NOT apply to:
a) Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, and neglect.
b) Damage caused by improper mounting and adjustments of bindings.
c) Normal wear and tear.
d) Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
e) Impact related damage (such as boxes, rails, rocks, trees, stumps and urban riding, etc).
f) Peeling, chipping, scratching or any indentations in topsheet due to impact with any surface other than snow.
g) Intentional acts resulting in overstressing and destruction of product.
h) Damage caused by use of solvents, locking adhesives, or excess heat.
i) Product modifications or repairs.
j) Graphic fading or discolouring due to improper storage or use.
4) We will attempt to replace defective products like for like - i.e., with identical products. However in some circumstances we may replace with a reasonable equivalent of equal or greater value.
5) Damaged products must be returned within a reasonable time period following the incurred damage.
6) The repaired or replaced product will be returned at the expense of Nix Snow Ltd. If Nix Snow determine that there is no defect present, or that the damage sustained is not covered under warranty, then the return of the product is completed at the customer’s expense.
7) Nix Snow Ltd assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to the factory. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
8) Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
• Nix Snow Ltd reserves the right to accept or deny any warranty claim at its discretion at any time, if it is decided that the terms of the warranty have not been met. If this is the case, Nix Snow Ltd will inform you in writing, detailing the reasons for the decision.
• Please make a copy of this warranty for your records.
• For any warranty claim, attach a copy of your product receipt to the completed warranty, and return it by post in a sealed envelope to; Nix Snow Ltd, 1 Littledale Mews, Kellet Lane, Lancaster, LA2 6BJ.
Alternatively return your warranty by email to .
1: RELEASE AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS AGREEMENT: In consideration of the sale to you, or use by you, of the enclosed snowboard equipment, you hereby agree as follows. If you do not agree to the terms of the agreement, please return the equipment unopened and unused to your place of purchase for a refund.
2: ASSUMPTION OF RISK/ WARNING: I am aware that snowboarding and/or skiing involves certain risks, hazards and dangers which can result in serious injury or death. I am also aware that systems are not designed or intended to release. I hereby assume and accept any and all known and unknown risks or injury whilst using, or as a result of using the equipment. I further recognise and acknowledge that the risks inherent in the sport of snowboarding and/or skiing can be greatly reduced by taking snowboarding and/or skiing lessons, riding within my abilities and using common sense at all times.
3: WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Except as specifically set forth in Paragraph 9, the equipment is sold as-is without any warranty of any kind, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree to indemnify and hold Nix Snow Ltd and its suppliers and retailers harmless against any claims by third parties related to their use of this product;
4. WAIVER: You hereby waive all claims that you currently have, or may have in the future, against Nix Snow Ltd and its suppliers and retailers, related in any way to your use of the equipment;
5. RELEASE: You hereby release Nix Snow Ltd and its suppliers and retailers from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that you may suffer, or that your kin may suffer, as a result of the use of this equipment, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence or breach of contract on the part of Nix Snow Ltd or its suppliers or retailers in the design, manufacturer, selection, installation, maintenance or adjustment of the equipment;
6. ARBITRATION: In further consideration of the sale to or use by you of the equipment, you hereby agree to submit to binding arbitration any and all claims which you believe you may have against Nix Snow Ltd and/or its suppliers or retailers arising from any use of the equipment;
7. BINDING EFFECT OF AGREEMENT: In the event of your death or incapacity, this agreement shall be effective and binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives;
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: In entering into this agreement, you are not relying upon any oral or written representations other than what is set forth in this agreement;
9. CONTINGENT LIMITED WARRANTY: Contingent upon you, your parent or legal guardian, signing and returning this agreement to Nix Snow Ltd, along with a copy of your receipt, within twenty eight (28) days from the date of purchase, Nix Snow Ltd thereby grants you the limited warranty.
Nix Snowsport Co. reserves the right to make any changes to this warranty without prior notice.
A PDF version of the warranty policy can be downloaded below. Please keep a copy for your personal reference. For more information, contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
We offer free UK delivery on all orders above £75, while delivery on orders under £75 will be charged a standard rate of £3.99. These delivery charges applies to mainland UK only. For non-mainland UK and Europe, see below.
We use recorded couriers for all deliveries within the UK so a signature may be required on receipt.
Once dispatched, delivery typically takes 2 working days.
For international orders (including non-mainland UK and Europe), we usually use DHL or DPD, who may use a third party courier. Once dispatched, delivery typically takes 7-10 working days, although this time may be longer for USA and Canada. For international deliveries, there will be an excess shipping charge.
To get a specific quote, please email .
HOW LONG WILL MY SKIS/ SNOWBOARD TAKE TO BUILD?
As all of our skis and snowboards are made on an individual basis, once an order is placed and payment has been received, it will typically take around 3-4 weeks until delivery. This may be longer during busy periods, and will be longer for international orders. If this is the case, we will notify you.
HOW MUCH DO BESPOKE DESIGNS COST?
Our Bespoke designs start at £1675, including custom graphics. The price may change slightly depending upon the final material spec used in the layup, although this is something we would discuss during the design process.
WHY ARE CUSTOM SKIS BETTER?
Simply put, having gear that fits is essential when it comes to achieving the maximum performance.
We're willing to bet that you've had your boot liners heat-molded to fit your feet. Well, skis are no different. Trouble is, mass-produced products are designed with an "ideal" user in mind, not you as an individual. In practice, no two skiers or snowboarders are exactly alike, so we believe your equipment should reflect this.
Custom products are designed and built to match you from the get go. We adjust the stiffness, flex profile and materials layup for each pair of skis or snowboard so that it matches you as a rider, making it more versatile from the moment you step in. They work for you, not the other way around.
It's a bit like comparing a bespoke suit to an off-the-peg one; they'll both get the job done, but one will look and feel a hell of a lot better!
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE MY BESPOKE SKIS?
The obvious downside to having bespoke skis or snowboard designs is that you aren't able to test them first.
However, we're so confident that you'll love your bespoke skis or snowboard that if for some reason this isn't the case, let us know and we'll make it good by completely rebuilding your product for free.
We'll never leave you with something you don't love 100%.
DO YOU OFFER SERVICING?
Yes! Our skis and snowboards are eligible for FREE SERVICING!
Our Made To Measure products include one complimentary full service, while Bespoke products get two, which can be redeemed at any point during the 2-year warranty period. Please note that severe damage may incur small supplementary charges, depending upon the amount of repair work required.
Additionally, we also offer a full range of professional servicing options to keep your equipment in the best possible condition.
CAN I SWAP GRAPHICS FOR ANOTHER MODEL'S?
Yes! You can mix and match graphics from any of our stock options at no additional cost. Just let us know at checkout which stock graphic option you'd like.
COMPANY NAME AND REGISTERED OFFICES
Our company's registered office is at:
Nix Snow Ltd.
1 Littledale Mews,
We are a limited company, registered with Companies House in the UK. Our company number is 08757884.
Our workshop located about 10 minutes from King's Cross Station in London. Our address is:
Nix Snowsport Co.
5 Carpenters Mews,
We love having people over to visit, so if you'd like to pop by, just drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll get something organised.